• A school-based intergenerational program which provides an elementary school student with a unique one to one relationship
• Matches children in the primary grades with a mature mentor in a one to one relationship who meets with them in school only
• A mature mentor is a caring adult volunteer over the age of 50 years
• The emphasis is on building a meaningful friendship and is not about helping a Mentee with homework
• Requires a commitment of one hour a week for one school year at minimum
• Matches participate in a wide range of activities such as baking cookies, crafts, board games, playing basketball, painting nails, picnics, etc.
• Mentors benefit from the intergenerational connection while impacting the life of a child
If you have any questions, or would like to become a volunteer for this program, please click HERE