Director of Programs
The Director of Programs will be responsible for the planning, delivery and evaluation of all BBBSWE programs. The ideal candidate should have experience managing, training and supervising staff and will report directly to the Executive Director.Preferred qualifications include:
- A MSW or BSW with equivalent experience
- Strong interpersonal and organizational abilities
- Professional capacity to function independently and to facilitate team effort
- Experience working with a national governing body and implementing standards of care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to provide leadership regarding trends and develop programs to meet documented needs
- Experience building partnerships within the youth service community
Resumes must be received on or before Friday, October 12, 2012
and can be submitted in confidence to:
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Windsor Essex
3050 Jefferson Blvd.,
Windsor, ON N8T 3G9
Click HERE to email your resume
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Are you looking for a job in child and youth services? Would you like to gain valuable work experience to aid you in your search? Then Big Brothers Big Sisters Windsor Essex is the place for you! We are seeking an individual for our unpaid internship program.
The ideal candidate would possess a BSW or a Child and Youth Worker certificate and will be trained in all aspects of service delivery including screening, training and supervising volunteers who serve as mentors to local children.
Please email resumes to John Sutton, Executive Director HERE